Whether or not you were able to make it to Minneapolis in May for the 3rd #socialrecruiting summit, you won’t have to wait too long for the next one!
If you are one of the hundreds of recruiters who has participated in the past three summits, you may notice that this fourth #socialrecruiting summit features a new tagline – “All Recruiting is Social.” Our past tagline – “The Future of Recruiting is Social” has become obsolete because social recruiting can no longer be ignored.
And, if you had been waiting for a social recruiting event to focus solely on results and tried & true case studies, then the fourth #socialrecruiting summit has been created just for you.
While this event won’t have as much open ended discussions and loose topic ideas as you had seen at past summits, here is what you will get at the next #socialrecruiting summit:
- Facebook’s recruiting lead Richard Cho will share how to develop a successful social media content strategy to increase your employment brand.
- Jobs2Web Founder and Chief Recruiting Geek Doug Berg will share aggregate data and metrics from millions of career site visitors from Jobs2Web’s network of companies who are using social media to recruit talent.
- Heather & Kristin from Waggener Edstrom’s Talent Acquisition department will present a “Digital Talent Attraction” case study, walking you through research, planning, strategy, tactics and results.
- Michael Long, The Red Recruiter, shares his story of how he fulfilled the challenge he was given by Rackspace to share an engaging employment brand that honestly shared the experience of working for the company while still adhering to the organization’s core values.
- Mike Vangel will touch upon actual campaigns they have deployed to explain the six-step methodology used to measure social recruiting ROI and share how you can adapt and apply them to your own recruitment efforts.
- … and Kris Dunn, Microsoft’s recruiting department, and more.
Our goal for this event is not to tell you WHY you should be using social recruiting tactics, but to help you learn HOW you can successfully implement them into your recruiting function.
You can’t avoid it any longer so register today to kickstart your new social recruiting strategy.
WHY ARE WE HOLDING THE EVENT AT MICROSOFT’S HQ?
Following the tradition of picking venues at corporate campuses whose culture embraces these emerging tools (and in many cases help create them) such as Google & Best Buy, this event will take place at Microsoft’s Global HQ in Redmond, WA.
Take a look at this quick video with one of Microsoft’s social recruiting strategists’s to hear how they are breaking through the hype:
Once again space will be limited and until August 13th we have made tickets available at a discounted rate, so reserve your spot today. You’ll find the #socialrecruiting summit to be unlike any recruiting event you’ve ever attended!